Sunday, July 22, 2012

Super Market Sweep!

I love grocery shopping!!! 

I love going up and down every single aisle.  I love the sight, smell and feel of the grocery store.  I used to play "grocery store" in the kitchen when I was little.  Sliding the cans across the linoleum floor all while screaming BEEEEEP, and then going to the other side of the kitchen, bagging up my purchase and restocking the shelves.

It wasn't until recently that I realized that a lot of people try to avoid the grocery store at all costs.  WHY????? 

Not only do I like to grocery shop, I am also a bargain shopper.  Not an extreme couponer by any means but I love a good deal.  There are very few brands that I am loyal to when a cheaper option is available.  I also make weekly meal plans.  I plan out lunches and dinners for the entire week.  The better I plan, the less going out to eat and wasting money. 

Here is our meal plan for this week:

Sunday
Lunch – Buffalo Wild Wings with Mom
Dinner – Cajun Tilapia and salad

Monday
Lunch – Leftover Pizza
Dinner – Honey Sesame Chicken

Tuesday
Lunch – Honey Sesame Chicken
Dinner – Spaghetti
Wednesday
Lunch – Spaghetti
Dinner – Meatloaf

Thursday
Lunch – Meatloaf
Dinner – Chicken, potatoes and green beans

Friday
Lunch – Chicken, potatoes and green beans
Dinner – McCormick's Sweet Basil and Oregano Bruschetta Chicken

Saturday
Lunch – McCormick's Sweet Basil and Oregano Bruschetta Chicken
Dinner –  TBD

Tonight's dinner is almost ready and it smells delicious!

JJ                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment